|MS Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise|
MS Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise, Dahabiya Nile Cruises is perfect for the travelers are looking for high level of relaxation, feel charming while trying Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise, enjoy staring at Edfu Temple, stop at the glory of Kom ombo Temple, then walkthrough Gebel el Silsila and more in MS Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
SIGHTSEEING:High dam, Philae temple, Kom ombo, Karnak temple, Temple in Edfu, Valley of the kings, Colossi of Memnon, Hatshepsut temple.
- Dahabiya has 06 Double Cabins and One Suite
- Cabin contains a large bed or twin beds
- Cabins are Nile View with large windows
- Air-conditioned Cabins
- Each Cabin with Private bath including hair dryer
- Room service available
- International Telephone call
- Availability for Safety box
- Dahabiya with Laundry service as well as housekeeping
- Motorboat for pulling the Dahabiya in case there was no wind
- Dahabiya with Sun Deck
- TV. With Satellite as well as DVD player
- Seating area
- Access to the internet
- Filtering for water
- Electric power supply
04 DAYS / 03 NIGHTS ASWAN / ESNA
05 DAYS / 04 NIGHTS ESNA / ASWAN
Friday: Luxor East And West Bank
Ibis Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from Luxor airport or Luxor train station, he will escort you to the West Bank to embrace the culture of Luxor, start to walkthrough valley of the kings ( Visit 03 Tombs only ), Then move towards Hatshepsut Temple, its particular decoration and design makes it one of the characteristic temples, the Temple was called before “Northern monastery”, it is called now El-Deir El-Bahary, next stop will be to colossi of Memnon, then drive to the East Bank, visit the magnificent temple of Karnak with its large hall contains a lot of amazing Pillars, at the end of your tour Ibis Egypt Tours will escort you to Esna, embarkation to Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise, Lunch will be served on board, Dinner and overnight on board Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
Tasty breakfast is waiting for you on board, sail to Edfu, scout Horus Temple in Edfu by horse carriage, it is one of the best ancient temples in Egypt, moreover it is considered one of the largest Temples after karnak Temple, the first pillars located on the hall contains images for God Horus and God Hathor, lunch will be served on board, Next sail towards Gebel el Silsila, manage to relax beside the Speos of Hormheb, Dinner will be served on the ground if it was available, otherwise you will enjoy your dinner on the sundeck while amuse your ears with music to feel the ravishing atmosphere, overnight on board Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
Sunday: Kom Ombo
|Kom Ombo Temple|
Tasty breakfast is waiting for you on board, then sail to the ravishing Temple of Kom Ombo, scout the Temple shared by two gods Sobek & Haeroris in Kom Ombo, Lunch will be served on board, next sail to Aswan, amuse your eyes while watching the birds life on the banks of the Nile River, dinner on board, overnight on board Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
Monday: Aswan Sightseeing
Tasty breakfast is waiting for you on board, Start to embrace Aswan culture, Visit the High Dam, the Temple of Philae, scout Aswan Bazaar, back to Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise, Lunch will be served on board, dinner and overnight on board Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
Tuesday: Last Day For Departure
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast on board, today we will say good bye to Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise, it is your final departure day, disembarkation from Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise after breakfast in Aswan.
- Accommodation on board Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise with breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned at the above itinerary
- Entry fees to the sites mentioned at the above itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Service charges and all taxes
- Visa to Egypt
- Optional tours not mentioned at the above itinerary
- Prices are quoted in U.S Dollars per person in double cabin per night.
- Reservation Should be as early as possible this to secure space for you.
For more Dahabiya Nile Cruises
Website : www.ibisegypttours.com
Ibis Egypt Tours