|Cairo and Nile Cruise Package by Air|
Unleash your inner adventurer on this journey, with Egypt Classic Tours, try Cairo and Nile Cruise Package by Air and feast your eyes with the panoramic view of Pyramids, stare at the mighty Sphinx, walk through Valley of the kings, then with Egypt Historical Tours sail on board luxury Nile cruise and more with Ibis Egypt Tours.
Day 01 : Arrive Cairo
Once your flight landing at Cairo airport, Ibis Egypt Tours representative will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name, then he will transfer you to your hotel in cairo, overnight in Cairo
Day 02 : Cairo Tours
Enjoy tasty breakfast at your hotel, then Ibis Egypt Tours tour guide will escort you to Pyramids of Giza and TheEgyptian Museum, start your tour by visiting the three Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, then move to Panorama area, enjoy fabulous photos for the three Pyramids, next move to the Sphinx, visit the Valley Temple, Enjoy Lunch at local restaurant in cairo, continue your cairo and Nile Cruise Package by visiting the Egyptian museum, it is one of the most famous museums in the world, next round will be to Old cairo including visits to the various Churches there ( Visit maximum 02 churches ), visit Ben Ezra synagogue, at the end of your day tours back to your hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Day 03 : Karnak And Luxor Tours
After enjoying your breakfast, Ibis Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel then transfer to cairo domestic airport, catch your flight to Luxor, meet and assist at Luxor airport, transfer to your Nile Cruise by Ibis Egypt Tours Air-conditioned van, enjoy a special excursion to visit Karnak temple and Luxor temple, overnight on board yourNile Cruise.
Day 04 : Valley Of The Kings, Hatshepsut Temple
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast on board your Nile Cruise, watch life unfold as you sail the Nile, start your round to visit Valley of the kings, head out towards the Temple of queen hatshepsut, finally visit the impressive Colossi of Memnon, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise, sail to Edfu, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Day 05 : Edfu And Kom Ombo Temples
Breakfast on board, head out towards the Temple of Horus in Edfu, amuse your eyes while Sailing to Kom ombo, pay a visit to the Temple shared by Two Gods Sobek and Horus, Sail to Aswan while tasting your Lunch on board, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Day 06 : High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple
Breakfast on board, today taste an unforgettable excursions to the High dam, head towards the Unfinished obelisk, amuse your eyes while visiting Philae Temple, Belongs to Isis and Hathor goddesses, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Day 07 : Back To Cairo
Enjoy the relish of your breakfast on board your Nile Cruise, today is your flight back to cairo, Ibis Egypt Tours representative will escort you to Aswan airport, catch your flight back to cairo, meet & assist at cairo domestic Airport, transfer to hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Day 08: Final Departure
Today we will say goodbye to Egypt, once you enjoy your tasty breakfast, Ibis Egypt Tours representative will escort you to cairo International airport for final departure.
- Meet & assist at cairo International Airport plus transfer to hotel by air-conditioned modern Van.
- Accommodation for 03 Nights in cairo on Bed & Breakfast
- 01 Day Excursion in cairo as mentioned at the above itinerary
- English speaking guide in cairo during your sightseeing tours
- 01 Lunch at local restaurant in cairo
- A Bottle of Mineral Water to each person
- Accommodation for 04 Nights at 05 stars Nile Cruise on Full board including breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Sightseeing Tours on board the Nile Cruise including visits to :
- Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, and colossi of Memnon
- Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples.
- The High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, and Philae Temple
- All Entrance fees to the above mentioned Excursions as mentioned at the itinerary
- English speaking guide at the Nile Cruise
- Service charges and all taxes
- Transfer to cairo International airport for your final departure.
- Domestic flight cairo / luxor – aswan / cairo
- International flight
- Visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours if required
- prices are per person in double in U.S. Dollars
- Prices are not valid for Christmas, New Year, or Easter Period
- Reservation should be at least 05 days before arrival
- If you wish to add or to adjust any thing to the program please contact us
Ibis Egypt Tours